Wednesday 31 October 2012

Sepia Sunday

A few weeks ago now I had a weekend that was a belter. Epic in every way. It was weekend of firsts with my first Kareoke and my first swim in the sea and a weekend that contained one of the most epic farewell parties I have ever attended (hence the Kareoke) followed by the hangover swim in the sea.  Last weekend was Halloween, that of course featured dressing up and LKF (Lan Kwai Fung) packed to breaking point. I have never seen such madness in my life.

The Kareoke was mental:




Followed by Halloween several weeks later:


The Loss of friends (for however brief a time you knew them) when they return home to the UK is always worthy of a great celebration, and  the craziness of Hong Kong at Halloween was not something to be missed, not this year anyway:






Take a look at how packed this place was!!

After all the *ahem* partying, came the come down (others nay call this a hangover). This was my cure:



not to mention the additional swim in the sea.

This place has it's pros and cons and people come and go, but you couldn't ask for a better place for all of that to happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment