Tuesday 6 November 2012

Coco Delights!

To conform to female sterotypes, I Love chocolate. However I becoming ever more discerning about the chocolate I do and don't like. At this point in time I prefer dark chocolate, and preferably lindt, though
Cadburys had it's place. I say had because Cadburys in the UK and Cadburys here in Hong Kong are two completely different beasts and the Cadburys out here isn't nearly as gratifying.

Today however I broke the mold and purchased a bar of dark chocolate based purely on the label (Ali - Hope you love this!). This turned into a win on so many levels. The chocolate (70%) was lovely, and the bar itself was tiny. Lots of joy and not very much guilt thanks to the size of the bar (the other boon to having a penchant for dark chocolate being that you can't eat a lot in one go :)




No comments:

Post a Comment