Friday 17 August 2012

The Thor Factor

I can now truly say that I can understand how Norse myths and legends came about!Wednesday nights thunderstorm was incredible! There were thunder claps that I could swear made my bones shake and at times the lightening might as well have been strobe lights, and all as I was about to go to sleep! Naturally the only reasonable thing to do in this situation was.... to get up and watch the storm!

Here is a picture of the storm that was the prequel to Typhoon kai-tak (coincidentally also the name of Hong Kong's old airport!)


Thanks to a more skilled photographer than me for managing to capture this most incredible of storms. And much as I enjoyed and in awe of the spectacle; I do request that next time Thor is up for a fight that he goes about it with a little more subtlety.... Is that asking too much....

Always worth a try...

1 comment:

  1. Thor quiet?

    This looks amazing very jealous reminds me of the drive from Berlin ta Amsterdam amazing strobe display!!!

    ReplyDelete