Tuesday 1 December 2015

Lights, Camera, Water....

Those in the know are aware that I made my way to Korea via Hong Kong. If any place in the worlds spoils you rotten, Hong Kong does. To focus on one aspect in particular, there's a pretty cool light show in Hong Kong, not going to lie. Of course, it's the backdrop that makes it, but who can argue with that.

I loved the light show. Standing on the promenade, listening to the joyful tune that was the symphony of lights (take that as you will) and occasionally managing to see some of the lights through the clouds/fog/smog. On a clear evening it was awesome.

I knew, when I moved here, that there was a light show in Changwon on Yongji Lake. I didn't go and see it before it stopped for the winter. I was afraid that I would think it inferior in comparison to the epic light show in Hong Kong. Finally, a couple of weeks ago, a bit the bullet and broke my Yongji light show duck.

It was fabulous.

It was better than Hong Kong!

Not only a light show, but a water show. The music was good, it was clever, it was beautiful. It was pretty epic, I'm not going to lie. It just goes to show that you don't need a stunning backdrop at all - but it helps!





There's a fish....



...and now there's a dancer!

No comments:

Post a Comment