Monday 30 July 2012

The Properties of Elastic

So I have had my light-bulb moment. I recently heard someone say "Find what you love, then do it for the rest of your life." This got me thinking. What do I love doing? I love writing. So why wasn't I doing it. Was I scared? Did I lack the motivation to finish? Then I found a second quote from Syd Field; "Writing is a personal responsibility - either you do it or you don't."

I have taken my responsibilities back into my own hands and boy, am I writing.

The newest and rawest material is finding its way into the ethere here: http://thepropertiesofelastic.blogspot.hk/ I'm not going to lie it is terrifying knowing this is out there, but it is also liberating. I am writing. I am a writer. It's what I love, so I am going to find a way to do it for the rest of my life. Whether opportunities are made or not is debatable, but there's never any harm in trying!


1 comment: