Friday 1 February 2013

52 Books Challenge #4 & #5

So it's been a busy fortnight, preparing for the brothers arrival, having epic amounts of fun while he was here and now recovering after his departure (not helped by the immune system taking a bashing thanks to lurgyfied kids sneezing everywhere). As such I have not managed to bend my mind to reading anything new and instead I have re-read some old favourites that I haven't dipped into for a while.

My one rule for this challenge is not re-reading anything I have read since I came to Hong Kong, thankfully neither of these books were on that list!

There's not much I can really say about either of them. They are both so well known that I'm sure my reading of them can be understood. One is just a classic and the other is such a good comfort read, especially when feeling under the weather:



I would love to re-read the hunger games at the moment, but sadly I read those since being in Hong Kong, so I am going to peruse through the extensive kindle library to find something that catches my attention!

No comments:

Post a Comment