Thursday 10 October 2013

Sometime you just need to start so you can keep going!

FINALLY!!! Short Stories From The East has a new post!! Hallelujah! And about time too, if I do say so myself! It has been a long, dark and empty time. I've had more than a little bit of doubt and more "can I do this" moments than are really healthy for a writer, but I'm back! The determination is flowing and I am itching to write on every scrap of paper that stays still for long enough (believe me, though I am surrounded by the stuff, it is in constant motion!)

It turns out I just needed to write something, no matter how random the waffle was, just to have something new and posted. It feels good... like I've got a little of myself back. It seems I've been weirdly out of kilter since the changeovers and due to Summer... It's all coming good!

This is a short one - I am now off to filter my inspiration. There are so many stories to tell! In the meantime, I'm going to leave you with this beauty... joyful!


No comments:

Post a Comment