Thursday 18 April 2013

The Pinterest Challenge

One of my favourite things to do is peruse Pinterest. What with the list of things I want to do with my time I have figured that the best way to make my way through them is to take on the Pinterest Challenge. I first came across this concept on the wonderful Merrick's Art blog (ironically I discovered her on Pinterest).

I was inspired by the idea of a challenge focused on the mass of Pin's you can amass without batting an eyelid. A happy time spent trawling through said amassed pins later, I plumped for the following 6:

1: Blossom Canvas/ 2: Tea box
3: Butterfly gift box/ 4: Painted pasta bows/ 5: Gift bag
6: Button Biscuits

I don't know how many of these I'll get through in the next six weeks as of Monday 22nd, giving me a few days planning before embarking on all these challenges. I would have loved to have included some sewing challenges but until the sewing machine is up and running again that is going to have to wait. I think there is enough appeasment in the inclusion of a tea-based, and this will be doubly useful as the tea "area" of the kitchen really needs a pinch of organisation! I am not looking forward to a happy weekend (day) of plotting. See you back here in 6 weeks for the results!

Nelly x

No comments:

Post a Comment