Monday 27 May 2013

It Never Got Off The Ground!

So I'm two days shy of my 6 weeks and I have to tell you that my Pinterest challenge was a resounding failure, It never got of the ground. So instead, with the mass amount of fabric I have acquired and the imminent purchase of a sewing machine, I am going to focus on the self-made wardrobe side of things and my 52 books challenge which is still on track and so far manageable.

So a wee reading list:

  • Under The Net - Iris Murdoch ( I love my kindle but I also like to have one paperback book on the go!)
  • Sandstorm - James Rollins (OK, I lied, I have to see if anything else is any good!)  See here for the full set of thoughts! 
  • The Vesuvius Club - Mark Gatiss (I love his writing for Dr Who and Sherlock so I have to give this a whirl) 
  • Moonfleet - John Meade Falkner (I have read the abridged young penguin version of this, but the original is blowing me away!)
  • Inferno - Dan Brown (got to see how this compares!)

I think that's enough to be going on with for now, although I am not a heart subscriber to the following: 

Thank You Pinterest!

No comments:

Post a Comment